1. The maximum contribution per election cycle is $1,050 per person and $2,100 per married couple.
2. You may contribute from personal funds, not from the general treasury funds of a corporation, organization, or national bank.
3. You must not have received any funds from another person or entity for the purposes of making a contribution.
4. You must be a United States citizen, or a Green Card Holder who has been lawfully admitted for permanent residence and your contribution must not be reimbursed by another person.
5. Your contribution is not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes as charitable contributions.
6. Michigan law requires us to obtain, maintain and report the name, address, occupation, and employer of each contributor.
7. By providing your phone number, you are consenting to receive calls and texts, including autodialed and automated calls and texts, to that number.
8. By providing your email, you are consenting to receive emails.